COVID STRATEGY - Systematic concentric circle testing methodology - updated
The WHO statement “Testing, Testing Testing!!!” has crucial value in the process of defeating the infection and terminating the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic crises.
This paper is proposing an effective combination of three imperfect testing methods as a solution for a testing strategy, as a base for emerging coordinated medical, social, economic and politic measures.
When the vaccine will be available, a massive vaccination will be applied at the populational level. In the absence of vaccination and effective treatment, systematic testing is a decisive condition for success. As none of the testing methods proved themselves as being generally effective and applicable, a combination of them, would amplify the advantages and minimize the disadvantages.
The rationality is based on empirical assumptions, reasonably accepted.
- The higher number of people are tested, the more asymptomatic or mild symptomatic infection carriers will be identified.
- The lower number of infected will produce a lower rate of infections
- The accuracy of the testing method will influence the effectiveness of diagnosis
- The number of infected will influence the loading of the medical systems
- The entire population cannot be tested at the same time
- The medical system's role is crucial. Could be the problem (source of infection) or the solution (prevention, testing and identifying the infection, treatment)
- The logistical and economic conditions are determinant.
- Preserving and enlarging step by step the cleared areas will lead to a cleared society
The description of the testing methods with advantages and disadvantages is scientifically proved and there are numerous related articles published in scientific journals and publications.
Access the full article by clicking here!
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!